9 The Strand Penshurst
NSW 2222, Australia
02 9580 5320
Rhinoplasty is the medical term for a “nose job”. The nose serves as the axis of the face and with today’s technology, imperfections can be treated without surgery.
A bio-compatible injectable that is easy and safe to administer, permanent filler reconstruction rhinoplasty requires almost no recovery time and is immediate in effect and is stable. Local anaesthesia is used to administer the permanent filler. Reconstruction almost painlessly with a fine needle, resulting in corrections that are immediately visible to the patient and that will maintain their initial form.
Ideal Candidate for the Procedure
- Patients who wish to diminish the appearance of bumps on their nose.
- Patients who have dents, hollowness or indentations, or have noses which look asymmetric.
- Patients who have a flat nasal bridge, and wish to create a bridge or augment their original bridge. This is a very common request in the Asian and African-American population.
- Patients with droopy tips or downward appearing tips who wish to raise the tip of the nose.
- Patients who have had surgical nose jobs in the past and are unhappy with the appearance of their noses.
Lastly there are those people who are not 100% emotionally and physically ready to undergo surgery and want to take the idea of a new nose for a “test run”. They can do this procedure to decide if a nose job is right for them to begin with.
Benefits for Rhinoplasty Patients
- Immediate, lasting results
- Improves quality of life
- Restores self-confidence
- Keeps natural look with no impact on mimic
- No scarring
- Individual shaping
- Minimal invasiveness
- Flexible volume
- More cost-effective
- Less risk of complications